WARNING ADULT CONTENT

This blog deals with adult content. If you are below the age of 18 or easily offended, GO AWAY!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Your Life Will Never Be Boring

When my husband proposed to me, the one thing he was most often told was "your life will never be boring." I figure I would share one of our "life will never be boring" moments with you:

So my husband was spanking me in a very boring, pat-pat kind of way.  He made up some yadi-yada excuse for it and was blah-blahing some lecture to me, so I decided to check my phone.  Sure enough I had a few text responses!  A little silly banter text wise with a reminder of the time I threw Sarah_Rocks under the bus drew out the threat, "Do we need to have another "chat," young lady?"

Well, I couldn't resist sharing the fact that I currently was having a "chat."  Then to prove my point, I took this "selfie":


I sent it to the group text and smirked to myself at my cleverness.

Then I decided to post it to Fet.  :-D


Of course my husband was all whiny that I would do such a thing.  So I had to show him how to do a "selfie" and then he demanded that we have another "chat".


His version of a "selfie"



Sheesh. What a cranky (copy) pants (cat)!

2 comments: