WARNING ADULT CONTENT

This blog deals with adult content. If you are below the age of 18 or easily offended, GO AWAY!

Thursday, May 1, 2014

BBW Part VI: Saturday Night Suite Parties and THE POWER!

Just in case you missed them:

The Saturday night suites were hopping as people began to assemble on the suite floor.  The sound of smacks echoing throughout the hallway is always an amazing sound to hear.  

Boardwalk Badness Weekend always attracts a large number of British Spankos and I can't help myself when it comes down to their accents.  I'm not sure if it is just an American thing, but listening to certain accents just make me happy, and British accents are definitely a favorite of mine! 

I have known jcspanks for several parties now, but have never managed to play with him.  Mostly it is because I am terrified to ask people to play and never want to bother people and a bunch of other crazy neurotic reasons that make absolutely no logical sense to anyone other than me!  Lucky for me, Mr. Jcspanks came up and told me that we weren't going to miss each other at this party! I walked into Dirk's suite and the two of us went into the bedroom and enjoyed a wonderful scene with hand spanks, straps, and my favorite, the cane.  Once 
Jcspanks discovered that I love being caned, he provided plenty of stripes and even called over the lovely ouchkiss to share her expertise!  Jcspanks was so great that he even tried to help set up a caning scene between Mr. Allen and myself!  Unfortunately, with everything going on we were unable to connect, but it is on my must do list for the next party!

A British Invasion would not be complete without the chance to play with my favorite ex-Brit Rich!  Friday night we attempted to set up a "power hour" with Rich, but unfortunately he was too tired to even try to handle the awesomeness that is us, and he went to bed early to prepare for his class at the boardwalk academy.  We were NOT going to miss this chance on Saturday.  

I managed to get Aurora, Sarah_Rocks, and I together and texted Rich to meet us and take advantage of my suite floor room!  All weekend I would hear Heather and Publikk occupying the room and decided to grab my chance and be one of the cool suite floor kids.  Publikk was in one of the suites and Heather was in the hallway, so you can imagine my surprise when I walked in our room and a scene was going on!  At first I was just embarrassed for interrupting, however, then I was confused.  I mean, if Publikk was down there and we were right here, who was in the room?

Luckily Heather first realized that it was the lovely Stepfordwife who came through the secret door that connected our rooms.  We all giggled and Heather was whisked into the room!  

A quick change of location decision put us in Rich and Missy's room and Rich found himself with The POWER and Pulls_Panties_Down.  I think it is safe to say that PPD still suffers from Post Traumatic Power Disorder and is a bit grouchy when it comes to the power!

Rich knowing our love of canes compared the three of us to Goldielocks!  Sarah_Rocks the girl he has never caned.  Aurora, the girl he canes occasionally, and me!  The girl he canes all the time!!

I bent over the bed as Rich proceeded to give me a nice long caning session.  Missy came back into the room at some point and starting playing with my hair while I was being caned.  I was in heaven!  I almost fell asleep, but then Missy mentioned (as part of a conversation) that she was curious about someone being caned to the point of bleeding.  I lifted my head at that point and she reassured me that this was not the make a wish foundation and she wasn't asking ME to be sliced.  ;)

It was such a wonderful scene.  My bestie wives, the adorable Missy, and my favorite egotist!  I was extremely giddy and loopy afterwards which I think ended up contributing to my feeling brave and actually for the very first time in six years of party adventures, asking a top to play with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment