WARNING ADULT CONTENT

This blog deals with adult content. If you are below the age of 18 or easily offended, GO AWAY!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hugging is Good Medicine


Picture taken from Facebook

The photo above was posted by one of my friends on my vanilla facebook.  I love it.  The drop that hits after an amazing party is terrible.  It really makes me realize how lonely I am in my town and how I wish that we lived closer to friends.  Don't get me wrong, I love my husband.  He is my rock, my soul mate, my best friend.  I just haven't made any connections, vanilla or other, since moving here.  It's lonely.

Hugging is good medicine.  I fully believe that.  I crave hugs.  I love to give hugs.  I love to receive them.  Above all else, I love to be held, pulled in and loved.  I crave that attention.  The little girl in me wants to be held tight and told that everything will be okay.  

A huge part of a good scene for me is the after hug.  Even during short party scenes, I love the after hug.  If I just let you beat my bottom, please take the time for a squeeze.  It helps me connect with you.  During long, more mentally and emotionally intimate scenes, ending without being pulled in and hugged would destroy me.  
If a girl chooses, she will put her heart in your hand.  She will be raw and vulnerable.  If she grants you that gift, hold her.  Talk to her.  Provide soothing words.  Stroke her hair.  Kiss her forhead!  For that moment, hold as if you will never let go.  Do not take her gift to you for granted.

Remember that spankos are hug-os.  Get your 12 hugs a day for personal growth.


2 comments:

  1. I love this post! It's so very true. The security found in those embraces after a scene are unmatched by any vanilla feeling I've ever had! Part of the gift of submission which is given is that vulnerability that exposes our heart .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Part of the gift of submission which is given is that vulnerability that exposes our heart" <------ I 100% agree with that comment!

      Delete