WARNING ADULT CONTENT

This blog deals with adult content. If you are below the age of 18 or easily offended, GO AWAY!

Friday, May 2, 2014

BBW Part IX: The "I Luv Adult Speaking" Cruise

My posts are getting ridiculous, LOL!  If you missed any, start here:


After leaving the restaurant I was feeling like I had the rug pulled out from underneath me.  Then it took a while for Publikk and I to find our car, plus we were pushing it close to catching the shuttles to the cruise, and I was really tired from the lack of sleep of the weekend... a panic attack was beginning to build inside of me.  All I really wanted was to sit in my room and compose myself and of course it was at that moment that the maids happened to be cleaning our room. 

With Publikk having to do something and me with no place to go holding a bag of Italian food, I wandered down to Joe and Ten's suite to offer up the leftovers for the party suite.  Ten saw the look on my face and could figure that there was something wrong with me.  Even though she had to get down to the shuttle service with Joe, she pulled me into their bathroom and helped me calm down.  I am very grateful for Ten because had I had a full blown panic attack, I would most likely have decided to skip out on the cruise!

With my room finally being free I was able to put on warmer clothes for the boat ride.  It was such a nice day, but I knew that once that sun went down it would be too cold for this southern living girl!

This was the first BBW where we were able to stay until Monday!  Normally we need to leave way too early on Sunday and miss out on many of the fun things going on.  The I Luv Adult Speaking Cruise was something I had been looking forward to for weeks!

There were three scheduled shuttle runs to the boat, all organized by cousin Joe with his clipboard and captain's hat.  Publikk and I had to be split up, but we were at the boat in no time.  120 Spankos climbed on ready for a spanking boat ride!  We hadn't even left the harbor yet and people were already starting to play. RainySpanker and PPD spent the weekend doing this weird redneck accent that unfortunately did sound like the people from the town I currently work in. :-P  RainySpanker found it pertinent to strap me for all that "sass" that comes out of my mouth.  Afterwards he bet me I couldn't not sass for five minutes!  I decided that I just wouldn't speak and smirked at him for the five minutes.  Even with the jokes about how, "hyuck hyuck! We got her quiet."  I continued to stand there quietly smirking at RainySpanker.  When he told me the five minutes were up, I continued to stand there quietly and smirk at him. It took another minute, but then he realized by purposely not saying a word and smirking I was providing plenty of sass.  It's a gift to be able to sass without having to say a word at all!!

As the boat started moving, Publikk said that he had never spanked anyone on a boat before.  I asked him if he wanted to. ;)  He pulled me over his lap and proceeded to give me his first ever boat spanking.  As silly as it is, it still makes me happy that we still have first moments that we get to share with each other.  It also surprised me that this was the first time we had played with each other all weekend.  I know that we see each other everyday, but I still like to be able to play and share the special party mojo with each other as well!

The boat took off into the harbor and the weather was beautiful!  The sounds of smacks echoed throughout the ship and Publikk and I joined the crowd for the drawbridge spanking.  Once passing through the bridge, we noticed a fisherman fist bumping the air, apparently overjoyed at the eyeful he just received!!  We went around the harbor looking at the Atlantic City boardwalk.  At one point Publikk realized that he had not followed through on his threat to spank the power.  Unfortunately for him, both Sarah_Rocks and I were feeling feisty, so I helped fill Sarah with the power as we both flew her off Publikk's lap! Sarah was also nice enough to help Publikk with his sore shoulder.  He is such a stubborn man when it comes to going to the doctor!  Luckily the lovely Elleebutt was there to get all toppy and lecture him.  Somehow that turned into both of us being bent over and spanked together.  All because we tried to help someone be a better person!!

The cruise ended as the sun was setting and the captain made a joke about seeing hundreds of moons on this trip but for to look at the one beautiful sunset. Of course as predicted, once the sun set, I did begin to freeze.  Luckily, the people on the second floor of the boat huddled in a circle for comfort and warmth.  It was such a great way to end the evening.

Getting off the boat, we didn't even have to wait for a shuttle!  Strict Dave and Ellee brought a rental car and offered us a ride back to the hotel.  I was so grateful, because at that point I was already starting to shiver violently.  It is amazing how fast your blood thins when you move to the south. 

Thank you Joe and Ten for organizing an amazing boat ride.  Dedicating it to Marc just made it even more special!

No comments:

Post a Comment