WARNING ADULT CONTENT

This blog deals with adult content. If you are below the age of 18 or easily offended, GO AWAY!

Friday, May 2, 2014

BBW Post X: British Discipline Group and Detention With the Cousins

If you missed any, start here:


Stephen Lewis, Mrs. Darling, Mr. Allen, and the head girls Catherine, and Zoe were nice enough to donate their time by creating a British Discipline group that allowed for girls to take part of a role play as if they were being sent to the Headmasters office for correctional needs.  It is an awesome concept that I was too chicken to sign up for at Shadowlane, but the lovely Maria decided to coral and organize a cousin detention time for all of us to participate in.   Since there were so many of us and we were all involved with different aspects of BBW, the only time we could all get together would be Sunday night after the cruise.

We were all directed to be prepared for our detention at 9pm sharp.  Since Heather's and my room was connected to the British Discipline room, we had all the girls meet at our room at 8:30 so we wouldn't be late.  We were super giggly as everyone started to show up.  Heather, Maria, Stacy, Sarah, Aurora, Ellee and I were bouncing around the room as we waited for 9pm to arrive.  Unfortunately Beth was unable to make it and we thought jules wouldn't be able to either, but at the last second jules arrived to join in the chaos!  

At about two minutes to nine, Mrs. Darling burst through our connecting door and warned us that we had two minutes to be ready.  Assuming we would be using the connecting door, we hung around giggling for longer than two minutes.  It was then that we were informed that we should be waiting by the outside door and that we were now all late.  As everyone rushed out of our room to line up outside, my nervous energy burst and I thought that it might be a good idea to knock crazy on the door and then quickly run away to the end of the line.  The door soon burst open and Maria and Heather were whisked away while the rest of us were required to wait outside.  The rest of us stood around giggling until we were threatened to be quiet.  We starting talking and giggling again until we were threatened with all of us being caned on the front of our thighs.  That line managed to echo down the hallway and draw some curious looks our way from the other party goers.  The majority of us stood back in line quietly, but Ellee soon stepped back out and quietly continued her conversation with us.

We could hear smacking noises coming through the door as Heather and Maria were being attended to.  Soon the door flew open and the rest of us were to file inside.  Poor Heather and Maria were standing with their noses against the wall as we lined up to face the discipline panel.  Headmaster Lewis, School Secretary Mrs. Darling, and Head Girl Zoe were awaiting us.  

The three Brits did an amazing job staring us down.  I had goosebumps as they began to lecture us.  Of course the first thing they asked was, "Which one of you knocked on the door and ran away!?"  For a split second I hesitated wondering if I should admit that it was me, but at that point I had no idea why Heather and Maria were called into the room before the rest of us.   I was worried one of them may have cracked (Heather!) or I was worried that I brought super doom down on all of us.  So as they waited glaring at us, I slowly raised my hand admitting that it had been me who knocked and ran.  At least they appreciated that I had been honest, but it didn't stop me from having to go first when it came to turning our detention slips over.  
What is driving me crazy is I know I saved the slip and I cannot find it!  I can't remember exactly what it said, but I was in trouble for two reasons.  1.) It is only okay to answer a question without being a smart alec and 2.)  Wiggling and giggling during my bad girl corner spanking.  Once again I found myself over headmaster Lewis's knee (*swoon*) being hand spanked for my transgressions, and then given ten more for my knock and dash.  It is hard for me to keep my feet on the ground while I am being spanked OTK, and at one point I actually LOST my shoes.  I was wearing my adorable purple kitty cat shoes that I love so much, but Mrs. Darling did not seem to approve of them.  In fact, I was told that she did not approve of my rodent shoes!  Unable to help myself, I had to explain that the shoes were in fact CATS with pointy ears and whiskers.  Not listening to reasoning, she told me they looked like RATS!  :-(

I found it!!  

After that exchange I found myself up with my nose against the wall as the other girls were brought forward on their own charges.  Standing with my noise against the wall was very hard for me because I really wanted to turn around and watch the ongoings!  I could not help but giggle and it is really hard for me to stay focused in the corner anyway.  This was really cool though, because by the time all the girls were punished, every single one of us had our skirts up and nose in the corner.  As the last girl was punished for our transgressions, we were called forward again for round two!  Apparently Mrs. Darling assumed I was trying to whisper to Maria.  I wasn't.  Maria was being to good of a girl and refused to catch my eye!  ;)  So it was back over the chair for a strapping.  With Maria on the other side!  It would be my turn, then Maria's turn and we were suppose to count and thank the headmaster for our punishment.  I just happen to be very bad at following directions.  I counted... but I forgot to thank him for my punishment.  So we had to do it again.  Then my nerves got to me and I stuttered over counting!  That was an extra swat as well.  When Maria and I were finished, we were both back with our noses against the wall.  Aurora and Sarah were punished for their inappropriate girl on girl action, and their double caning was amazing!  It was becoming even more difficult for me to stay with my noise against the wall.  The sweet and innocent Stacy whose original charge was to show the rest of us the proper way to take a spanking was spanked because of these inappropriate shoes that jules got her.  Jules was spanked again for "snotting" on the wall.  Ellee was spanked for her fox shoes, purse, and panties, and then Heather... sweet cousin Heather... my Boardwalk Academy Roommate, sold all the cousins out the night before!!!!!!!!!  After snitching to the headmaster and secretary that the best way to break us would be to "divide and conquer" and to "take out jules and the rest will follow", we were allowed to turn and watch her comeuppance!!

The detention was so much fun and the quick witted response from the team was amazing.  A few of the comments that had us all cracking up was when Mrs. Darling asked, "What does a fox say, Headmaster?" After Ellee was turned over and with Heather standing against the wall being her naughty self, Mrs. Darling said: "Heather!!!!  Your gaping hole is getting wider!"  After we all started snickering, Mrs. Darling asked, "HEADMASTER!  What am I supposed to do with a room full of crude American girls!"  

After watching Heather get what she deserved, :)  we all had to sign the discipline book, thank the group for punishing us, and we headed back to our room.  Our half hour detention turned out to be closer to two hours when all was said and done!  With all the girls being occupied, the guys down the hall discussed barging down to save themselves from the sausage fest.

The Punishment Book

Thanks so much to Maria for organizing this for all of us and the wonderful Brits for being such good sports and playing along.  I really hope that we can all do this again at the next party! 

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA Best time EVER!!! Love you Kitty Kat and ALL my cousins!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you too!!! Thank you so much for organizing it!! <3

      Delete