WARNING ADULT CONTENT

This blog deals with adult content. If you are below the age of 18 or easily offended, GO AWAY!

Saturday, May 3, 2014

BBW Post XI: Sunday Night Suite Parties and One of my Best Scenes Ever

If you missed any, start here:

Part I



As detention ended, the girls heading on down to join the many people already filling up the suites.  Even though the official party was over, so many people were staying Sunday night.  The atmosphere seems much more relaxed as friends chat and play some last minute scenes.  It is always fun to see the different type of relationships that form and/or strengthen throughout the weekend.  

I watched as certain scenes were set up and smiled as I watched a nervous Heather still in her school girl outfit waiting to get her detention slipped signed.  I threw Aurora under the bus since Publikk hadn't spanked all 3/3s of the power.  I watched hugs being given, drinks being poured, and a wave of happy content outpouring from each of the individual faces of all the party attendees.  

Topjosh and I had swore that we would get a scene in at some point this weekend.  Since it was already Sunday night and we still had not played, he pulled me aside and tried to find some place to play.  All the rooms in the suites were hopping so I suggested that we go down to our room.  Apparently Publikk and Sarah_Rocks had the same idea, so I asked Topjosh if he was okay if they came down to the room as well.

Poor Topjosh!  I don't think he realized what he was signing up for when both Sarah and I are together in a room.  The two of us feed off of each other and Sarah's banter is hilarious.  Josh was cracking up for our entire scene and it was one of the most fun and light-hearted moments of the party!  I was so glad we were able to finally connect and play more than just a few smacks at the end of a party!

As the night went on, I was really hoping that Uncle OS and I would get the chance to reconnect after our earlier scene didn't happen.  Unfortunately for me, I was having a few of my nagging thoughts picking away at my happy thoughts and I was feeling very insecure.  The wave of emotion one goes through at a party is hard on the normal person.  I'm not a normal person, lol.  When emotions, and adrenaline, and hormones build up, I start to become shaky and lose any confidence that I may have.  As much as I wanted this scene, there was no way I was going to ask for it. Being told "no" twice in one party especially by someone I care about may have resulted in my quitting of the scene and turning vanilla forever more!  I also didn't want him to feel like we had to play in some pity play type of way.  So although I had bratted and teased, I wanted him to be sure he knew that he didn't have to play with me.  

Luckily he told me that he still needed to "deal" with me, but he needed to take care of something first. I hung out waiting with butterflies building in my tummy.  I was really worried that I was coming off as way too needy and I paced a little in the hallway in an attempt to calm myself down.   It was nice that while I was waiting a few people asked if I was interested in playing.  I declined stating that I was waiting for a scene and because at that point in the weekend I was starting to wonder what my tolerance was.  When would it be the "last spank" that I could handle?   Unfortunately, Kor-E was one of the people I had to say no and wait until later, but I knew that he knew I was waiting and that there was no way we would go a party without him getting his hands on me!

My nerves had built up and I started pacing again as I waited.  In my head I felt that it was very important for me to mention that I was okay with him not wanting to play and provide him with an out.  When I saw him and his lovely little girl Stacy walking up the hallway, I wanted to mention it to him.  I quietly whispered that I was okay if he didn't want to play and that he really didn't have to.   I was responded with a "No, young lady!  You are not getting out of this."  The he turned and pointed to a corner in the hallway and said, "In fact... go stand in that corner and wait!"  My good friend Stacy came to my rescue and told her Daddy that I do not do corners and that he should read my fetish list!  Thank you Stacy for reading my fetish report! (If you are curious what she was talking about, click here!)  We walked down to my room and he asked when corners became a "red" for me, and I had to explain how it wasn't a hard limit for me, it's just that corner time just doesn't do it for me (especially after staring at the wall during the British Detention all night!).  I have way too much A.D.D. to focus and stand still for too long!!

Cornertime for me involves way too much fidgeting and tugging at my hair!


I don't think I fully realized how much I was craving the type of scene we were about to have.  I knew that I wanted to play, I just didn't think that he would be able to get into my mind and head space the way that he would.  He put me over his knee and began to spank me while talking about my obnoxious feelings.  I didn't want to talk about being rejected, but he dragged it out of me.  When I started crying over it like a pathetic loser, he pulled me in for a hug and held me until I stopped.

When I get nagging thoughts in my head, I do turn a bit stubborn.  I can't remember exactly why, but at some point I refused to comply with what he was saying.  He threatened to get his hairbrush and I made the mistake of rolling my eyes.  That sealed my fate and was told, "I don't care if standing in the corner does nothing for you, you are going to stand there anyway!  Get in a corner!"  When my mouth spoke before my brain and said, "all the corners have stuff in them" I was given one of the sternest looks I have ever received!  I think it may have been a personal record on how fast I turned around and found a corner to stick my nose into!  

I was left to stand in the corner for a short amount of time as he ran and fetched his hairbrush before being put back over his knee.  After being scolded for pulling my panties back up without permission, the swat with the hairbrush came raining down. Uncle OS's hairbrush is one of the meanest hairbrushes around and he has a very unhealthy obsession with it.  Oddly enough though, as much as I hate wood... he has such a great technique with it that it is not the horrible torture that wood usually is on me.  

Between the hairbrushing, and combination of soothing yet stern words, I was starting to let go and allowing myself to submit to the pain and take it in.  It is a very freeing feeling to be able to put my guard down.  I trusted him.  I trusted him to see me at my most vulnerable and I loved it.  He bent me back over the bed and took his belt off and began to strap me.  All I had to say was that I promised to be his good little niece and it would have stopped.  I couldn't bring myself to say it.  I wanted the scene to keep going and I was too stubborn to admit anything! After five minutes he stopped and asked me if I was ready to say it.  I just looked up at him and remained silent.  He said, "Fine.  I can do this all night."  I still wasn't ready to cave after another five minutes.  Even when he started strapping my thighs I stayed silent.  When he said that I wouldn't being wearing any short skirts any time soon...  I stayed silent.  I think it was after 13 straight minutes that I finally said that I was willing to be his good little niece!!!

Apparently I shouldn't wear shorts either... 

Afterwards he pulled me in and held me and talked such sweet words that I tried so hard to let myself believe.  This was one of the best scenes I had ever had and I am so grateful that he is nice enough to want to play with me.  I'm not sure if he knew what a mess I was prior to playing, but that one scene made my whole weekend and it was worth waiting until Sunday night to have it.   It is so rare for someone to be able to tap into my headspace, and it means the world to mean that he did.

Poor Stacy and Heather were waiting for us concerned after he ran out of the room and got his hairbrush!  I was so happy for them to come in and give hugs as I sat in my spacey, after a perfect scene giddiness.  I also loved that they ratted each other out for their school misbehavings and both ended up being bent over the bed for licks of their own.  I sat on the bed and watched like the little perv I am and then I took the opportunity to sneak my own school detention slip into the mix so it would be signed without consequence!  ;)

 Sunday night was such a wonderful night for me.

4 comments:

  1. I have loved all of your BBW posts! It lets me relive so many wonderful moments again. This entry is by far my favorite. I love that you love my daddy and that he loves you :) It makes me blissfully happy and makes us feel like one big happy family. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stacy! I adore you and am so grateful that you are willing to share your daddy! Our family makes me so happy too. :)

      Delete
  2. I too have been reading all the posts (but on my phone, which makes it hard to comment!) and loving them all! I love that I got to be such a big part of your experience, and yeah, this scene holds specialness for me as well. We were worried about you two and how long you had been in there and so I came in with the lamest excuse ever ("I need something from the bathroom... uh.... I urgently need to brush my hair!"). We should have known you were just having the good talks and wonderful come-down that OS tends to employ.

    Then getting to toss Stacy right under that bus right in front of you... not gonna lie, made me quite happy. Especially when sweet Stacy shot daggers at me, I swear ACTUAL daggers! I've never seen her look so peeved. Had I not known what was under it I would have grabbed you and run!

    I know from experience that mean old Uncle OS is a softie in disciplinary clothing, and it's his tendency to truly care about his chosen family that means most of us have ended up blubbering messes with him at one point or another. Damn him. But he's one of the only people I'll willingly cry on (that is, other than on nights my whole everything explodes and I cry on anything with a heartbeat, aka you know when) and it's because of that care. I'm so glad you got to experience that.

    I had so much fun with you last weekend Kat! OMG LAST WEEKEND HOW DID THIS HAPPEN ALREADY UGH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun with you too and was cracking up when you just *had* to get into our room, LOL. It was such a great experience. I can't believe this was just last weekend and that we have only been home a few days. It already feels like a million years and my heart aches to see you all again soon!!

      Delete