WARNING ADULT CONTENT

This blog deals with adult content. If you are below the age of 18 or easily offended, GO AWAY!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Boardwalk Badness Weekend Part I

I am back from another amazing party weekend at BBW!!!!  To fight the drop, I have spent last night and parts of today attempting to jot down every memory that I could think of and actually hurry up and blog about the weekend before I forget!!  This was the best party I have ever been to and I had several memorable moments with great people, chosen family and friends.  Based on the notes I jotted down, I will need to break the weekend up into several blog posts, lol.


So I present to you:  BOARDWALK BADNESS WEEKEND 2014 from the view point of SAS.  Enjoy.



The week leading up to BBW was not a great week for me.  Due to some things going on in my vanilla life, I have been extra jumpy and stressed. Last Sunday my face decided to revolt against me and my lips broke out really bad.  I looked as if I walked into something, was punched in the mouth, or fell on my face.  I was horrified.  With bad news on Thursday prior to leaving for the party, I was extra shaky, nervous, and miserable.  I was feeling so horrible about everything and myself that I almost backed out of going to the party at all.  Worse, I was worried that people would take one look at my face and run for the hills!

                                        
                                                                     "Face Leprosy" 

We left town Thursday evening and started our adventure north to Atlantic City.  I was on pins and needles and bouncing with both nerves and excitement.  I was terribly jealous of all the people who were already at the party and texts were coming all day asking where we were!  I hate having to miss some of the fun but unfortunately I just don't have the extra days to take off!  This was the first BBW party where we were actually staying until Monday!  Even though we got an extra day, I couldn't help but wish I was able to take off MORE time.  ;)

Our travels were uneventful until we attempted to get our rental car.  One guy working the counter and we were the last flight of the night!  It took him ONE FREAKING HOUR to give us our car.  I was climbing up the walls as this point.  Didn't the rental place understand that we had a party to get to!!??

Finally on our way, we didn't end up getting to the hotel until after 1am.  Taking the elevator to the suite floor, I tried to bury my face in my coat so no one would see my face leprosy since any makeup I did have on had worn off.  Unfortunately (only at that one moment), our room was on the suite floor and I was unable to duck into my room unseen.  As happy as I was to see friends, I was tired, annoyed with the rental car place, still nervous and upset about how people would react to my face, and hyped up on emotions.  Quickly looking for Heather who kindly had offered to share her room with us, I tried to avoid as many people as possible until I had the chance to freshen up!

I was a nervous wreck as I decided to brave the people, but luckily the first people I saw were my lovely girls who made me feel better about my face.  I was so mortified as my eyes teared up, but my horrible week and face leprosy made me so anxious that I couldn't help it.  Hugs from jules helped to calm me down and words of encouragement reminded me why I love these wonderful people!!  Feeling much braver I went in the rooms and hugged and greeted many as I jumped up and down squealed!  1/3 of THE POWER waited up for me as the lovely Ms. Sarah_Rocks threw her arms around me!  Rainyspanker greeted my with his tradition bear hug that involved picking me up into the air.  I believe my favorite greeting of the night came from Uncle OS when I thought I was leaning in for a hug and was bent over the ottoman and spanked instead!!  That is officially my party record as the fastest I've ever been spanked at a party.  Thursday night (or I guess I should say Friday morning!) came to an end as I had some amazing girl catch up time, a nightcap, and went to bed around 3am.  Pretty early for me!  We had a whole weekend of partying ahead of us.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment