WARNING ADULT CONTENT

This blog deals with adult content. If you are below the age of 18 or easily offended, GO AWAY!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Boardwalk Badness Weekend Part II

Friday morning came quickly as Heather had to get up early and run for hair and makeup in preparation for the  fashion show.  Thankfully Publikk was willing to run and get me coffee as I slowly pulled myself out of bed.  Uncle Mike managed to lure us to the Newbie/Shybie party with the promise of the best pizza in Atlantic City!


I headed down to the Tanner Suite and squeezed myself into the room hoping to sneak a piece of pizza right away.  That part didn't work, but I was able to see wifey number two, the beautiful Aurora and sneak a hug from her without squealing too loud and interrupting Uncle Mike.  I had never attended a newbie party before and found the information to be very interesting.  If you are reading this and are thinking of attending your first party, please go to these meetings.  They provide a lot of information and helpful advice!  I patiently waited eyeing that pizza and thankfully the questions and information section ended soon!  I grabbed a giant slice of pepperoni and sighed (enter obligatory "that's what she said" comment).  The pizza was delicious.

After the meeting I was finally able to throw my arms around my longtime friend Richard Windsor.  The poor guy was so tired after his pool and hot tub party, he went to bed early and missed hanging out with me!!  At first I sent him a text with idle threats about how he better not be at the bar without me!  Together with Aurora, Jules, Uncle Mike,  Kor-E, Buzzy, and my husband, we went downstairs to help set up the ballroom for the weekend's activities.  Aurora, Jules, and I set up the ladies freshen up area (which we probably moved around way more than necessary) and the guys put up the spanking booths.  The time went by quickly and soon we were running to get ready to "bunny up" for the vendors meet and greet!

Last year I was so excited to be asked to be one of the bunny greeters.  I have no idea why they asked me because I am no where near as cute and adorable as the other bunny greeters, but they offered me bunny ears and a tail and I said hellz yeah!  I loved it so much I held on to my bunny ears in the hope of being asked again.  As bunny greeters it was our job to walk and greet people and try to make them feel welcome to the party.  San Francisco Tom was nice enough to buy us all a "bunny shot" and what kind of bunny event would it be if we didn't all join in and do the bunny hop across the room!

I didn't realize until after we all "de-bunnied" that I didn't get any bunny pictures of the girls this year!  So instead I offer you this:

   Amazing what guys will do when girls pout! ;)

The three hours passed by quickly and soon it was time to put the bunny ears away and report to the tanner suite for our meeting with Aunt Miranda!

Miranda is the sweetest and badassy-est woman I know.  She gives amazing advice, is hilarious, and has a heart of gold.  She could tell how awful I was feeling Thursday night and knew how to make me feel better.  She asked for the cousins to come to her suite because she found the cutest little perfume bottles and gave them to us as presents.  At the time of this writing I can not find the adorable box they came in, but I KNOW I packed it somewhere!  I will come back and add it in as soon as I can find it!

I am naughty perfume!!

I was so touched by the nice things Miranda said to us that I almost forgot it was time to get ready for the vendor's fair!!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment