WARNING ADULT CONTENT

This blog deals with adult content. If you are below the age of 18 or easily offended, GO AWAY!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

BBW Part V


If you missed them:

The "missing" key fiasco ended up taking up much of my time and I was due to serve my Power Hour of security at lunch with Aurora and Sarah_Rocks.  I am still not sure how Aurora convinced Tom to give us a full hour together, but it worked!  I decided to just rock the school girl outfit until I needed to change for the vendors fair.  I felt bad sending people without their badge back to their rooms, but unfortunately those are the rules.  It is hard to keep track of everyone and a few vanillas did try to sneak in and steal our sammiches!

A few weeks prior to BBW, I made a joke about tackling anyone who tried to pass us without a badge.  Apparently this was seen as cute from Spank33 and Rainyspanker.  Unfortunately for them I am a former Rugby player with excellent tackling skills!  ;)  Seeing the shocked look on these men's faces (especially Rainyspanker!) was the highlight of our Power Hour.  As great as we were for our entire hour of security, we seemed to have a backup security to protect us with Publikk, Pulls_Panties_Downs, and Rainyspanker lurking behind us.  COMPLETELY unneeded!

We did have one incident!  Mike Tanner and jules showed up without their badges and Mike said he didn't need his badge because he was the "Head Mother Fucker in Charge!"  Sounds like a court case to me.  

After lunch I fell asleep and managed to wake up with enough time to catch the end of the uniform top event.  Even though I do not participate in the event, it is so much fun to watch! There were so many tops being dragged off and manhandled by the female bottoms.  I could not help but laugh!  IMLX was dressed as a scientist and pulled me over to the side to bend me over a chair and scold me in Russian again.  I cannot get enough of it!  It's nice to be pulled aside even though I wasn't part of the official event.

We had a little bit of down time before we needed to get ready for the Madmen themed banquet dinner.  A small group of us decided to wander out to the beach bar and enjoy our company, some snacks, and drinks!   My favorite part about these weekends are not the actual spankings, lol.  It's the part where we all hang out and enjoy each others company as the amazing people we are.  The added kinky secret that we all share is just the icing on the cake!

After a while we realized that we better hurry upstairs if we want to have enough time to get ready for the dinner!  This year's theme was Madmen and the outfits everyone was wearing looked so classy.  As a group we clean up quite well!  I myself was wearing a turquoise polka dotted dress with white gloves and, dun-dun-dun... white high heals.   Torture.  I'm not the most graceful person and I rarely wear heals.  I decided the shoes were theme appropriate and would attempt to rock them.  Then I remembered that it had been so long since I last wore heals and didn't really walk in them very well.  I spent most of the evening trying not to slip and fall backwards on my ass.  

Dinner was nice and we were entertained with videos including one that a large group of us got together and filmed at the Christmas SSNY party.  I was asked to revise my role as "Pantiesinabunch" and happily played my bitchy, foul mouthed altered ego.  I am worried that people are going to start thinking that I am actually that bitchy in person!!  We had our first BBW wedding, and Mike Tanner made a nice speech where he honored many of the married spankos who were together at the party.  It was very sweet.  

After dinner Buzzy entertained us with his wonderful music selections and people danced and played the night away.  Rainyspanker dragged me off to play and Hornybastard came up and asked me to play as well.  I had just met hornybastard this weekend and he was such a nice guy that I was looking forward to playing with him.  We had a nice scene, but then at the end he went to flip me up and over and my shoes got caught. Classy SAS went flying backwards off his lap, into the curtain behind us with feet waving in the air.  Luckily Rainyspanker was in the curtain next to us and not a total stranger.  I was mortified and HB looked horrified and all we could both do was apologize to each other before cracking up and laughing.  If anything, I think the first scene where we played together will be one for the memory books!

IMLX was nice enough to ask me to dance and the BBW twerk team had a great time leading the dance floor!  The company was great, and it was fun to watch all the couples dance together.  Soon enough the heals were begging to be kicked off and traded for flipflops and the suites were calling our name!  Publikk and I headed up to our room to change and get ready for another of fun and play!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this!! I have enjoyed it!! Sounds like a GREAT, fun time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you bobcat! It was an amazing time. :)

    ReplyDelete