WARNING ADULT CONTENT

This blog deals with adult content. If you are below the age of 18 or easily offended, GO AWAY!

Thursday, May 1, 2014

BBW Part VIII: Court, Lunch, and Sassing Uncle OS

If you missed the other parts, start here:


Sleep is something that you do not get at these events.  After going to bed at around 6 AM, I needed to wake up a few hours later for Spanking Court.  Thankfully Spanking Court was pushed to noon this year and that extra hour did make a difference.  I knew that I was involved in at least two court cases so I needed to make sure I was there on time!

The first case that I was called on involved my scene with hornybastard and being tossed to the ground!  This was HB's first party so I wasn't sure if he would be okay with me calling him up on charges. Luckily he is a good sport, and he somehow managed to win!  I love doing these court cases where people crack up and chuckle as you're explaining what is going on.  I still can't believe I lost, and sure enough I was bent over a chair for four swats from Judge Dave.

The second case I was involved in was Sarah_Rocks and I versus Mike Tanner and Jules. The charge? Attempting to get into lunch without having their name badge!  Jules managed to build a wonderful case and Sarah and I were convinced we were going to lose.  However, Mike Tanner leans over and whispers to Jules, "tell them where guilty!"  I nearly fell over laughing!  With that comment Sarah_Rocks and I won our case!

After court, a bunch of us ran around to help tear down the ballroom and packed up the curtains and banners that were hanging around the room.  As what has become a lovely tradition on Sunday after court, a large group of us went for family-style Italian food!  Publikk and I climbed into our roomy rented minivan, and headed over to join the group.

Lunch on Sunday is always so relaxing. We get to hang out, talk, and enjoy each others company.  We also get to leave the hotel!!  I was still feeling a little insecure, but I was also feeling very sassy.  It turns out to not be a good combination.  OlympiaSpanker was sitting not too far from me.  All weekend he was being very mean to me. :(  Not in the fun spanking way, but in the "let me make fun of your sports teams and other things that you like" type of way.  The tired brat in me was making comment after comment until he threatened to take the keys to the van and march me off to the parking garage for misbehaving.  Apparently that threat wasn't good enough, because the next threat was to march me over to the public bathroom, with a promise that he was not kidding. That was when I decided that I must have stepped over the line and should probably quiet down.  Not without a stubborn pout directed his way!   Poor Prux and Reina who were sitting across from me became silent after that exchange of words.  My knees were shaking as well, especially after I was told I did indeed step over that line and that it would be dealt with shortly.

This type of scene set up is very rare for me.  I was in the perfect headspace to be spanked in the van in the parking garage for misbehaving in the restaurant.  I was sorry for pushing and embarrassed that a public spanking was inevitable.  It was not planned, it just happened.  A real spanking for real misbehavior.  It doesn't get any better than that!

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, the scene was unable to take place because Uncle OS and Stacy had to ride back to the hotel with another person. It felt like someone dumped a bucket of ice water over my head and I was so disappointed.  I didn't know when or if we would ever get another chance like that. I didn't even know if we would have the head space set up to address the restaurant behavior later.  Public threats with semi public spankings is apparently a huge spanko turn on for me!  Having it be for something real was the sprinkle and cherries on top.  I hope to somehow get that chance again someday!

Publikk and I headed to the parking garage by ourselves, and our poor rental van would remain spank free.  At least we had the Adult Speaking Cruise to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment