WARNING ADULT CONTENT

This blog deals with adult content. If you are below the age of 18 or easily offended, GO AWAY!

Monday, May 5, 2014

Courage Panties

I have to be brave tonight.  Very brave.  Braver than I normally am when it comes to such things.  I'm thinking it is time to put on my courage panties!

What are courage panties?  They are the panties I wear when I need an extra boost of confidence!  Most have secret messages on them and when I am most terrified, I remind myself that I have my courage panties on.


The phrases I whisper to myself when I need super confidence


I know it's silly, but you know what?  They really work.  When I finally jumped  out into the scene and went to my first major spanking party, I had to pack my Wonder Woman panties just in case.

Wonder Woman panties boosted my confidence at my first ever shadowlane/spanking party

So tonight I don my "fabulous" panties to remind myself that I can be fabulous if I want to be!  They will help me do the scariest of scarys and boost my confidence to remind me that I can do it.

Everyone should have their own pair of courage panties!

No comments:

Post a Comment