WARNING ADULT CONTENT

This blog deals with adult content. If you are below the age of 18 or easily offended, GO AWAY!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Shake it like a Polaroid Picture!

I spend WAY too much time on Fetlife.  WAY too much.  So much in fact, that sometimes I accidentally say Fetlife instead of facebook while conversing with vanillas.

Opps.

I'm pretty snarky.  I rather enjoy the petty drama that break out on boards from some butthurt troll trying to get a rise, to the uberest of uberdoms who swear their way is the only way and talks down condescendingly to everyone who disagrees with them.  I'm the person that comes on and makes a smart ass comment that may or may not have something to do with the topic at hand.   It's better than a soap opera!

Threads and the people who respond shall be a post for another day.  ;)

I'm am more fascinated with the posting of pictures.

I have not yet decided if I am going to post pictures to this new blog.  My old blog had several pictures. However, I would post some pictures of myself and next thing I knew I was finding pictures of myself on people's blogs and webpages.  I would be looking at pictures on Fet and other sites and would find a picture of myself with a description giving me a brand new name and a story of what they spanked me for and how I was spanked.

It was pretty frustrating.

I do have several pictures on my fetlife account.  Most are set to private, but the pictures that hide my face are available for everyone to see.  I know that having public pictures allows for everyone and their mother to write a comment, but the comments themselves are what fascinated me.

I wont lie.  I post pictures for attention.  ;)  If I think a picture is horrible I wont post it.  If I really like a picture I put it out there in the hopes of getting nice comments.  I also like to share these pictures with my friends so they can get a brief glimpse into my husband's and my spanko life.  Mostly though, I'm just an attention whore.

I love to go around to all of my friend's pictures and post a comment and hit that 'love' button.  If an interesting picture pops up in my feed, I click it.  Sometimes I love it, sometimes I wish I could bleach my eyes out.  For the most part I love what people share and think it is pretty cool that we have a social networking site that allows for us kinky individuals to gather, converse, and share.

In addition to the wonderful comments my friends leave, I tend to get comments from the serial commentators.  Nice comments, generic comments, backhanded compliments, and the down right mean.

My favorite is the "I love a girl with a fat ass."  Gee... thanks.  That is what EVERY girl wants to hear.

Or how about the "Nothing like a big bottomed girl standing in the corner."  Not much better than the comment above.

Or how about the comments that say, "I would shove my dick up that fat ass and fuck the shit out of it!"  Does that EVER work??!!??  Or the "I'll jizz all over that face!"  EEWWWWWW!

One day I logged on to Fet to see that I had 46@s and my email was blown up with fetlife emails.  One guy went through and started to love AND comment on all of my public photos.  I had never once met this guy, talked to this guy, or even SEEN this guy before.

This man started off with generic "nice ass" comments.  Then started off with how HE would spank me and how my butt could be redder.  Then as he continued making this comments, it was as if we became friends.  He started adding honey and sweetie, then my name, then my apparent "full name" (it wasn't) and finally he ended it as if we had just done the scene.  Weird.

Do you have any favorite photo comments?  Do you have a favorite line that you like to leave on comments?  Feel free to add them in the comments.  ;)




2 comments:

  1. FetLife is pretty damned entertaining, isn't it? Never before has there been such a contradictory collection -- wonderful friends, smart and funny kinkos, juxtaposed with the crude and the clueless.

    I love photo comments, giving them and receiving them. But yeah, the occasional idiot can really leave a bad taste. Like the guy who wrote: "That ass needs a good spanking and an enema." To which I replied, "Of the two of us, I'M not the one who's full of crap." ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your responses Erica, LOL. Of course as you are more then well aware, some people will make these backhanded compliment comments or just be a straight up jerk! Do people not realize that there is a person attached to the picture? Would they say that to someone's face if they ran into them in person?

    Boggles the mind.

    Thanks for commenting! :-D

    ReplyDelete