WARNING ADULT CONTENT

This blog deals with adult content. If you are below the age of 18 or easily offended, GO AWAY!

Friday, September 6, 2013

Hi!

Hello!  Welcome to my spanking blog.  :)

I am not new to spanking, nor am I new to blogging!  I deleted my old blog a couple of years ago due to some privacy scares and never updating.  I am horrible at updating my blogs.

Why am I starting a new blog then?

I missed it.

I missed having a place to share my random thoughts and experiences in this thing we do.  I may not be the best updater or the best storyteller, but I like to have a place to write about what is on my mind and tell stories about the wonderful people I have met and the fun parties that I am lucky enough to attend.

The blogging community is wonderful and I read and follow many of my friends' blogs.  I want to be able to support my friends without having to jump through comment hoops.  I will be adding my favorite links as well as updating my profile within the next few weeks.  Please feel free to comment!

I'm trying to be as anonymous as one can be with a public, online-anyone-can-see naughty blog.  ;)  Please respect those wishes.

Thanks for reading!

~SaS

No comments:

Post a Comment