WARNING ADULT CONTENT

This blog deals with adult content. If you are below the age of 18 or easily offended, GO AWAY!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

SSNY Christmas Party Weekend in NYC Part I: Thursday Night



Recently I attended the Christmas party/fifth anniversary of SSNY.  My husband and I spent a weekend in Manhattan sharing a two floor townhouse with 19 (!) people.  As tight of a squeeze as it was, for Manhattan standards, this place was pretty much a mansion!

Thursday afternoon we headed to the airport and my party excitement was growing and nerves were at an all time high.  I had been in a spanko funk for the past several weeks, and I was worried it would affect my party experience.  As we got to the house, it was excited hugs with the 7 people who were already there.  I was so excited to see my girls Stacykins, Crashdance, Melanie, and mia13 as well as meet the lovely Chrysalides.  I can't forget the wonderful gentlemen of OS, Strictdave, and RainySpanker.  After a couple of drinks and some cozy catch up time, I was all smiles and and starting to suppress the anti/nervous spanko feelings I had been having.

Being the only smoker person who enjoys the brisk night air, I took full advantage of the nice New York City night and the amazing rooftop desk on our townhouse.  It was a great night (especially considering that the next few days would suck, weather-wise) and there was a beautiful view.  OS followed me up the stairs to "check out the view" and proceeded to give me my first spanking of the weekend.  This spanking was significant for three reasons:

1.)  My spanko funk was partly related to a smaller party that I had gone to where no one touched me.  It was the first party I had ever been to where no one asked me to play.  I left the party feeling like a leper and my anxiety and self esteem issues were sky high and I had spent the last few weeks beating myself up about it.  I even half-joked saying if no one touched me at this party, I was going vanilla.

2.)  It was outside which triggered my exhibitionist side and put me in a yummy, rare, submissive mindset.
2.a) Some creeper in an apartment across the street watched.

3.)  The spanking was given to me by a great guy who I really enjoy playing with, who knows how to command a scene, who taps into my head space, and makes me feel better about myself as a person.

The roof top scene calmed my nerves and reminded me why I love my friends in the scene and why parties like this mean a lot to me.  I went downstairs grinning, so happy that we decided to attend this weekend.

From then on I enjoyed spanks and straps, and even being squat lifted by RainySpanker!  It was so great to sit around and catch up with everyone and have a "chillaxed" evening before the craziness of the actual party weekend would start.






6 comments:

  1. CUTE panties!! So glad you had a blast, but I knew you would!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! When I saw them I had to get them. We were missing you. :(

      Delete
  2. Kat I love seeing you, and I love getting to hang with you, AND I HATE ANYONE WHO MAKES YOU FEEL UNWANTED AND I WILL END THEM. Sorry, was that dramatic enough? I just can't conceive of people who don't think you're the most lovable, wonderful thing, and I want to tell them, loudly, how much they suck, but I don't trust myself to do so in a way that won't end in punches and tears (punches from me, tears from them, to be clear), so I just fume quietly.

    ANYWAY, that's why when I hear you make some sort of offhand crappy comment about yourself like the kind I often make about MYself I pounce and sic OS on you so fast.:) Not because a spanking is the thing that cures that kind of crap, but because he's someone I know has the power to make you feel better about yourself as a person whether there's scene activity involved or not, and that's something I always want for you. Anyone who makes you feel less than wonderful can suck it. Fuck those fucking suckers uncle fucker. Sorry, was that blunt? I'm feeling blunt tonight.

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah! I would punch anyone who would say that about you too!!!! I think we are our worst critics and you can sic anyone you want on me. It is something I know I need to work on. I adore you and I love you for organizing our house of awesomeness!!! And lets fuck those fucking suckers uncle fucker!!!! :-D

      Delete
  3. Yay for happy Thursdays!! I am SO glad you came! You made the house warmer, brighter, more beautiful and definitely sassier!

    I'm so glad you enjoyed your rooftop excursion with Daddy. He thinks the world of you!

    Keep the posts coming! I want to read more!

    xoxo

    ~Stacykins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thursday was such a great night! So was friday, but I need a few days to organize those thoughts, lol. I was so happy to see you (and everyone) again. My face hurt from smiling so much!

      Thank you for sharing your daddy. I am so happy for your relationship because it just sings happiness. Even with burnt duck socks!!

      Delete